"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, each story seems only a different window on the condition of solitary confinement.
- In the early 1980's, he developed a system that permitted several programs to run simultaneously, sending the results of each program to a different window.
- At the start of a game the screen is split up into several different windows.
- Bill Buford led the other group through a different window into an adjacent section of the building.
- Every book I read gives me a different window to look through.
- He came to the downtown corner, and turned up the side street, stopping to look in different windows.
- During that period other programs, for example in different windows, may work normally.
- His voice came from a different window, pitched lower.
- Every twenty minutes or so she would bring a new one to a different window and ask for an opinion concerning its merit.
- I go to a different window on the computer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.