"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My priority is to get women to wear sunscreen, because it's very important.
- It is best to keep out of the sun and wear sunscreen at all times after the procedure.
- Also be sure to not smoke, don't drink through a straw, and always wear sunscreen.
- When you're out in the sun, be sure to wear sunscreen.
- Prevent pigment changes by wearing sunscreen at all times and avoiding the sun.
- Wearing sunscreen does not mean that you can stay out longer in the sun.
- Don't get burned by your allergies: It's important to wear sunscreen.
- Outdoor sports can take a toll on your skin if you don't wear sunscreen.
- "I smile because they've actually done a lot more for their skin than somebody buying a $300 night cream and not wearing sunscreen every day."
- Your initial approach should be to wear sunscreen at all times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.