"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, the drug increases the likelihood of sunburn, and patients are told that while using it they must wear sunblock.
- He asked, "Should we be wearing sunblock?"
- No time to admire view unless you wear sunblock two million.
- Wear protective clothing and sunblock outside, especially if you are light-skinned.
- Wear high-factor sunblock and sunglasses on the glaciers.
- He ate pretty well, exercised regularly, even wore sunblock these days.
- Protect skin by always wearing broad-spectrum sunblock.
- If you take angelica, wear sunblock outside, especially if you are light-skinned.
- Now they all wear sunblock, the sissies.
- Children going outside in the bright sun should wear sunblock with a factor of at least 15.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.