"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean, if you think that 10 years ago in England men didn't even wear deodorant, and now there's a whole new market devoted to men's grooming.
- Can you imagine being in a room w/32 - 5th graders after recess and their bodies are changing and they don't, won't wear deodorant?
- Vincent - 2 months ago I understand that Cameron Diaz doesn't wear under-arm deodorant.
- The staff cannot wear deodorant, because the early settlers had none.
- Do not wear body powder, cream, deodorant, or lotion on your chest the day of the test.
- To the Editor: Women should know that they should not wear deodorant (or at least certain popular types) to a mammogram.
- "People ask me if I'm wearing deodorant," Mr. Littman said.
- Well, we're city folk now, and our foes wear deodorant.
- What about wearing deodorant?
- Many of us wear deodorant every day without giving a thought to how it works.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.