"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other one will go too if I don't wear earplugs.
- Every Marine was wearing earplugs, which made conversation difficult, and after a time didn't really block the noise anyway.
- "but you may have to wear earplugs because of the music I keep playing."
- In Toronto, he wore earplugs to drown out the sounds.
- "We wear earplugs, take sleeping pills and moved to the small back bedroom."
- Both men wore earplugs, but still the sound rattled around in their heads.
- Wearing earplugs was another little bit of wisdom given to me.
- No, he said, he would not wear earplugs on the mound.
- The women can hear but were wearing earplugs in order to experience deafness.
- He goes to complain to Horace only to find he's wearing earplugs to sleep.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.