"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For safety, wear earphones only when walking in a familiar area.
- She was wearing earphones and shoved one back and turned to face them as they came in.
- I could wear earphones, so I didn't have to listen to it, though.
- Five women and a man - all wearing earphones - worked the board, moving the colored markers.
- If they want to play their music loudly, why don't they wear earphones?
- She constantly wears earphones and has an attitude that keeps people away from her.
- People wearing earphones are choosing to let others entertain them.
- Instead, the performers wore earphones and, in remarks to the audience, each claimed to be listening to different music.
- Because of additional man-made structures, it also appears to be wearing earphones.
- In the same room, a woman wearing earphones burst into hearty German song throughout the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.