"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The actors wore wireless earpieces on set so they could sing to accompanying piano music.
- The musicians wore earpieces to hear the playback.
- HC event, riders planned to protest the ban by wearing earpieces at the start of the race.
- O'Donnell stated after her departure that Walters and other show hosts wear earpieces through which backstage producers instruct them what to say.
- After the catered stand-up buffet, guests noticed a number of men wearing conservative suits and earpieces.
- Many of the children wore cordless earpieces and worked at bright plastic softscreens.
- Eventually, security guards wearing earpieces appeared on the scene, and the store erected mazes of velvet ropes for crowd control.
- As an example, many performers wear earpieces during the show in order to hear cues when they can perform various stunts safely.
- Presently, referees wear wireless earpieces, to allow backstage officials to communicate with them during matches.
- Unsmiling men wearing dark suits and earpieces were everywhere, as were hundreds of uniformed members of the Secret Service with badges.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.