"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And as data is exchanged, it can be used in unforeseen ways.
- And the situation could improve in some unforeseen way next year, I suppose.
- She's important in an unforeseen way: she makes you focus on the other performers in any given scene.
- That equation is constantly changing, of course, because news develops in unforeseen ways.
- Google might promise to play nice now, but rottenness has a way of coming about in unforeseen ways.
- Miss King may be able to help you in some unforeseen way.
- They also caution that every election cycle produces new, unforeseen ways to exploit the rules.
- Their strength was being sapped in a thousand unforeseen ways.
- He knew that in some unforeseen way the Talisman, the object of so much blood and trouble, was going to alter.
- Soon, their lives will come crashing together in an unforeseen way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.