"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he promoted it in an innovative way for Hungary.
- He said, "We thought here we could catch people's interest and promote reading in an unusual way."
- "It is dependent on how the money was spent and whether or not it promoted the Senate election in a very specific way."
- The organizations must promote their commodity in a generic way, without reference to a particular producer.
- So they'll promote your film in a way that would never have happened in the past.
- This method promotes a sport globally, in a very successful way.
- I think he's got a good record in trying to promote diversity, in a positive way.
- It also promotes the industry sector, specificially its career choices, in a way similar to a trade association.
- He is keen to promote the development of such professions in a constructive way.
- "For those of us who are really involved in promoting in a very aggressive way, it's just something you have to do."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.