"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Physically, she's beginning to change in rather startling and no doubt useful ways.
- Not just on its own terms, but in a suddenly startling way.
- Sometimes nature is made to imitate art in startling ways.
- It came to him in a startling way that he had never once, even as a child, struck anyone.
- He had a startling way of putting things like that, and it left not much to say.
- After getting mad, the two get even, in the most startling ways.
- The disease dis- closed its low type in a startling way.
- Either they died during development or developed in startling ways.
- "Your eyes certainly do shimmer in a most startling way," he said.
- That question was answered in one way, and a most startling way, within the hour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.