"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The light had changed, and I made what was probably unnecessary use of the quick getaway.
- Anything past that is an unnecessary use of resources.
- In mid-July the council usually makes the decision to ban the unnecessary use of tap water.
- Speeches were an unnecessary and inefficient use of time.
- Landry also criticized the new minor as an unnecessary use of taxpayer money.
- Unnecessary use or misuse of this medication can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
- The video documents incidents that its creators consider demonstrate the unnecessary use of force by the police.
- Take antibiotics when needed, but avoid unnecessary use of antibiotics.
- Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
- Toronto officials asked residents to curtail unnecessary use of water, as pumps were not working and there was only a 24-hour supply.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.