"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The close-focusing lens and small size of the camera made it perfect for covert uses such as surveillance or document copying.
- This makes them particularly suitable for covert use.
- It is the power of such software tools applied to broad, covert governmental uses that has led to the deepening controversy over data mining.
- Somehow, in making that statement, he, a dragonman, had responded to a covert use of the power.
- Alex assumed that this assignment was a subtle reference on Mulcahey's part to Alex's covert use of a dope mule.
- The alleged covert use of some of the C-130s by operators under contract with the CIA naturally received a fair amount of media attention.
- For the covert use of DA.
- In the 1950s and again in the 1970s, Western consumers became obsessed with the idea that they were being fooled by advertisers through the covert use of subliminal techniques.
- In addition, mechanisms for forming and developing opinions involve the covert use of propaganda.
- Chemical agents lend themselves to covert use in sabotage against which it is exceedingly difficult to visualize any really effective defence .
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.