"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The legal authorities have direct use of the judicial police.
- But the British scientists stressed that until much more is learned, such test results could not be of direct medical use for the individual.
- But it is almost impossible to control for direct use.
- The direct use of heat from nuclear reactors has been found cost effective in an energy analysis.
- All types of cooking involved the direct use of fire.
- The world's foremost navy was of little direct use in a land war.
- Officials said it would be the first direct use of tax dollars to bail out prisoners in the city.
- They had no direct use for this, but they didn't throw it away, either.
- In no place was there any direct use of the words "offer for sale".
- We are making direct use of the agency that we have just set up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.