"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First, the invention must be "limited to a tangible practical application" and result "in a real-world use."
- The real-world use and practical application of fa were vital.
- Even though real-world use almost never reaches the theoretical maximums, it's good to know the general limitations before going in.
- According to Mueller, "to be patentable an invention must have some real-world use."
- One area of his research - compressed sensing - could have real-world use.
- The training set needs to be representative of the real-world use of the function.
- But the question is whether in real-world use it would be a significant degradation in performance.
- In real-world use, points are fairly difficult to set up.
- It contains information targeted for real-world use by electric vehicle owners.
- We spent some hands-on time with the beta to see how it fares during real-world use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.