"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The party often advocates for the international use of the language Esperanto in its literature.
- The international use of aircraft brought up questions about air sovereignty.
- Chapter 77 is reserved for future international use only.
- Dollars had to leave the United States and become available for international use.
- External or international use of lethal force would require a Presidential finding.
- Another technology developed under the American military which has since passed into wide international use is the Internet.
- An archive of master negatives is being created for national and international use.
- The term was first used by Polish politicians and came into international use.
- Identity cards with the same objectives are common inside the European Union for both national and international use.
- In international use, the term refers to management at all levels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.