"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the course closed in 1890, use of the station decreased.
- In practice the use of English decreased dramatically during the state's early years.
- Its use gradually decreased in the 20th century as more modern systems were built to meet the city's growing demands for water.
- The use of such techniques is steadily decreasing in developed countries.
- The use of smoking tobacco, on a daily basis, had in 2011 decreased to only 12.5% and 14.3% among women.
- But its use decreased, because the parts used to replace the joint surfaces did not hold up well.
- The use of pesticides decreases the general biodiversity in the soil.
- Israel's use of comprehensive closures decreased over the next few years.
- As its military use decreased, the sword was employed primarily for sport.
- The use of gasoline with 10% ethanol can decrease fuel economy by about 3% due to its lower energy density.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.