"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There were five minutes to go until the scheduled time.
- The billboard is all over town and the media wait with him at the scheduled time.
- It was now two minutes to the scheduled time for the next message.
- The project had a scheduled time to install other schools soon after.
- That will leave nearly one hour before the scheduled time.
- "That isn't due for two hours and a half yet, but it'll happen on scheduled time."
- The scheduled time between the two points was 25 days.
- The Bureau has already extended the debate beyond the scheduled time.
- The number shows how often that flight arrived within 15 minutes of its scheduled time during a previous month.
- The fort is open to the public at scheduled times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.