"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Newsflow and commercials make up the rest of the unscheduled time.
- Each request and each decision takes on great importance because there are few opportunities for unscheduled time together.
- Sunday may be the longest stretch of unscheduled time they encounter in a week.
- But for many adults, letting their children do what they did in their youth - spend unscheduled, unstructured time with friends - is not an option.
- Equally important, and not mentioned, is the importance of unscheduled time for children to learn to entertain themselves.
- He was guessing that nobody had gone through that cumbersome process at an unscheduled time in the midst of crisis.
- She said that one of the things she encourages is parents giving children unscheduled time.
- Leave one hour of time unscheduled every weekday and two (or more) hours a day on weeke-nds.
- Tomorrow is unscheduled time for us.
- The planes leave only from Washington and New York at unscheduled times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.