"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While thus directing the final assault he was wounded a third time, by small-arms fire.
- During the fighting there he was wounded a third time.
- He was wounded a third time in December 1916.
- At the end of 1944 was wounded a fifth time.
- Wounded a second time, he ordered his two companions to leave him behind and head for the safety of the American lines.
- He was wounded a second time in 1917.
- Soon after, he was wounded a third time and was evacuated for treatment.
- Moments later he was wounded a second time by an enemy soldier who had approached to within eight feet of the team's position.
- At Po River he was wounded a third time, but remained in hospital only ten days.
- Instead, the jaguar seemed to gain strength from its added fury at being wounded a second time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.