"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in more recent times, it has almost been turned around.
- A number of private schools have come up in the recent times.
- In more recent times, the spring was turned into a park.
- However, research in recent times hasn't found evidence to back this up.
- In recent times it has just as often come from the left.
- What's more, there have been a number of good years in recent times.
- In recent times, these events are held every two years.
- They have been particularly important during recent difficult economic times.
- Even in recent times, only about 23 percent of women age 15 to 24 report using it.
- The business started in the early 20th century and continued up until recent times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.