"study" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Music students may go to music college to study composition.
- "I conducted shows and worked in theater during school, but never really studied composition," she said.
- He also studied composition and writing orchestral music in 1985.
- In 1947 he moved to Paris where he continued to study composition for two years.
- To this end, he took advanced piano studies while at the same time studying theory and composition.
- He spent his childhood and youth there, before moving to Milan in 1880 to study composition.
- As a musician, he studied composition and led several dance music bands.
- He studied composition at the musical high school in Turin.
- He later, of course, studied classical music and composition at a conservatory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.