"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could step outside the moment and do what needed to be done in order to close the deal.
- He had to step outside the party system and go it alone.
- Neither could step outside the area of the design on the floor.
- He had the ability to step outside a situation and see it clearly.
- She can step outside her apartment building for some air.
- However, God could then step outside this game for any purpose.
- It would be worth your life to step outside that door.
- I moved out of their way and stepped outside the church.
- They stepped outside her body and did things she could never do.
- The third way is to step outside the language entirely.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.