"step" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just before we step into the door, I look to my left.
- And I had yet to actually step into the line.
- A call came through just as he was about to step into the water.
- Instead, he would have been asked to step into a room.
- He was about to step into the house when the sound of his name made him stop.
- Let them alone and they'll step into something hot tonight.
- "Would you be kind enough to ask the first of them to step into my office?"
- He knows how to step into a situation and be good for everyone around him.
- He or she is more likely to step into any role necessary to get the job done.
- The goal was to have them all ready to step into the new year with me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.