"start" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He plans to clean up the site this summer and start construction next year.
- The final decision to start construction was made in 2005.
- "But with the market what it is today, we are not starting construction on anything just now."
- It was expected to start construction in 2009 and be complete by 2011.
- The project is set to start construction later this year.
- However, in 1948 the first team (only 50 people) started construction of the future town.
- It would soon become a community park which will start construction on early 2013.
- "Somebody's got to give them the money to start construction."
- As of 2007 no decision has been made to start construction.
- They expect to start construction next spring on a 130,000-square-foot building in their office park.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.