"start" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few months later and I have actually started the project.
- I'd been following the prices ever since we started the project.
- No one is sure what the cost will be, but officials hope to start the project in the spring.
- In good business, what you do is raise the money and then start the project.
- I've started the project and now I'm trying to raise the money.
- For community service students can start a new project or continue with one already established.
- Especially because he left the band and is starting a new project.
- Looking to start a project but need help with funding it?
- The initial capital to start a project is given away.
- "I believe the engineering department has started a new project."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.