"start" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe next year they will all start the season together.
- He started the season with them, but played just four of the team's first 23 games.
- If everybody knew what's going to happen, why start the season?
- The team started the season playing well, even coming from behind to win games.
- The team started the season fast and found themselves at the top of the table early on.
- The school record is 15 straight to start the 1911-12 season.
- Now, we think there's a good chance he could be ready to start the season.
- He started the 2011-12 season as first choice right back at the club.
- Either way, Chicago has won five of six to start the season.
- The team started the season with 21 players from six countries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.