"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The last one would end on the periphery of the star cluster.
- Something was approaching the star cluster at a considerable speed.
- My people are already having difficulty being secondary in our own star cluster.
- He specializes in the study of star clusters and galaxies.
- It is an open star cluster, one of the nearest ones to our solar system.
- The status of this group as a star cluster has changed in recent years.
- That star cluster promises to be a much better show.
- "The sheer number of these young star clusters is amazing."
- They came from somewhere near the star cluster he often saw here.
- What kind of observational equipment would be required to see an early star cluster?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.