"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Lythgoe's life these days is a far cry from his glamorous existence as a fast-rising star.
- "Protecting our environment is an honorable goal," Representative Bill Paxon, a fast-rising Republican star from New York, said earlier this fall.
- In a city that admires fast-rising political stars, Senator Rick Santorum has been one of the fastest risers.
- Cindy had a film contract and was a fast-rising star.
- Brash but fun-loving, Mr. Whalley was a fast-rising star.
- If you are not up to speed on Mambo, you should probably familiarize yourself with this fast-rising star in the Content Management System arena.
- Salinas was found guilty by the trial judge of being the author of the successful 1994 assassination of a fast-rising political star.
- Mr. Ghosn, who turned 45 a few weeks ago, has been a fast-rising star in European industry.
- A fast-rising star, Mr. Waters had assembled a glittering list of titles in his eight years at the investment bank.
- Hanwa of Japan, a fast-rising 1980's star, will report more than $1 billion in securities losses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.