"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For that service, its stars and contract players would travel across town to 20th Century Fox.
- I, for my part, stayed awake a long time, watching the stars travel across the sky.
- The depressing stars had travelled quite some way across the heavens.
- You're trying to tell me that these stars have traveled back in time billions of years?
- Food on the road is notoriously dreadful and many stars travel with their own supplies.
- These stars travel a longer-than-usual distance from the shell break before burning out.
- For the star that spawned it was undoubtedly almost as far away as light would travel in two centuries' time.
- The evening's stars traveled the few blocks in stretch limos.
- Thus, the stars of Jidaigeki formed troupes and traveled around the country.
- Latitude can also be determined by the direction in which the stars travel over time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.