"speech" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The president is on his way to give a speech.
- Recently I gave a speech to women at a major business school.
- All students had to give a short speech in front of their class.
- He gave a speech at the end of the school year.
- I am giving my last speech after 15 years. We have come a long way.
- And next week, he is to give the most important speech of the campaign.
- That's usually the case when I give a speech as well.
- On the other hand, how can we give a speech and not talk about it?
- As if she were coming for a dinner party or to give a speech.
- He gave a major speech on the economy this morning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.