"slap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She slapped at his hands as he reached for her again.
- She slapped at her hand, feeling the heat of the flames.
- They moved forward again, through branches that slapped at her face.
- A hand slapped at his shoulder, trying to pull him back.
- A miracle that often turned and slapped at him when he least expected it.
- The November wind slapped hard at his face when he stepped outside.
- Some of them slapped at their skin as if to beat off insects.
- She broke off as if slapped and blinked at her daughter.
- President Sen slapped at his cheek where he'd been hit.
- He reached for the boat, then slapped at the water and the beast.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.