"slap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her hand slapped down into water and she sat up hard, pulled herself out of contact fast.
- And that, you know, you're going to get slapped into a cast for a number of weeks.
- A third 7.62mm round slapped into the street only inches away.
- This time, he slapped a ball on the ground to right, into the hole between first and second.
- A short, heavy one was slapped into his waiting palm.
- A rifle round slapped into the outside of the wall near the window.
- He slapped the ball hard, but low, into the net.
- The girl tried to protest but was slapped into silence.
- He turned back, took the boy by the wrist, and slapped the money into his palm.
- A dim recognition moved across her face, and the book slapped into the blood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.