"slap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She playfully slapped him on the arm and continued to hold on.
- Robyn playfully slapped his shoulder, but then turned serious again.
- "Well, idiot," she said, and playfully slapped me with her purse.
- Realizing her error, she slapped playfully at his shoulder, and spoke aloud.
- She playfully slapped his shoulder as if brushing dust from it.
- Kuat reached for the pitcher, and she slapped playfully at his hand.
- Gordon playfully slapped my knee as he got up from the couch.
- Chang playfully slapped the younger man on the side of the head.
- He tried to peek under the paper wrappings, but she playfully slapped his hand away.
- A hand slapped playfully across her face to revive her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.