"slap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The report gave Ryan the impression of having been slapped together.
- The café looked as if it had been slapped together over a weekend.
- I shoved myself down hard and fast until the sound of our bodies hitting slapped together.
- The pieces of dough are then slapped together into a circular shape.
- Or when it does, it's sort of slapped together.
- At no point in the album does it fall off and become about some songs I slapped together.
- Then-- There was a sound like two lead doors being slapped together, with the ship between them.
- But in other scenes, the movie feels underwritten and slapped together.
- You have the sense things can fly apart so easily; it's all slapped together, improvised.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.