"slap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jack affectionately slapped him on the back.
- The young inventor grinned as he affectionately slapped his pal on the back.
- And T'lion affectionately slapped Gadareth's neck.
- He had affectionately slapped the stony bulwarks beside him.
- Before the 26-year-old Pennington could walk out into the late afternoon, the Jets' offensive coordinator, Paul Hackett, affectionately slapped him on the back, a gesture that signaled that Pennington would have many more Sundays to complete a miracle comeback.
- No. 16 walked up to an attacker and affectionately slapped him on the helmet, classic nonverbal communication.
- Capiam slapped affectionately at Burr's ugly head, digging his fingers into its skull ridges and smiling at the happy alteration of its noise.
- He slapped affectionately at his dragon's shoulder as the formation executed a right turn, spiraling down to land.
- She affectionately slapped the pony's neck.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.