"slap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I did try to pay him for the indignity but he slapped my money to the ground.
- The boat rose and the bow slapped water to either side when it came down.
- She slapped his face gently, then again with enough force to sting.
- She slapped his column on the way back to her room.
- Her words slapped him back, to sense and to shame.
- She slapped him to the floor and turned away.
- A way of hitting the ball so that it is not simply slapped back to the wall.
- She slapped him again, hard enough to sting, and pushed at his chest.
- One slapped a palm to the hatch as he came at a run.
- He slapped a hand to the back of his neck, then turned to face her once more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.