"slap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I put a hand up fast and the bottle slapped my palm.
- He slapped his palm on the tabletop and held the smile.
- George slapped his open palm down on the table.
- He cursed again, slapped his palm hard against the panel, and held it there.
- He slapped his palm on the door before she could close it in his face.
- The captain slapped her palm on the desk with a sound like a breaking plate.
- He strode forward and slapped his palm against the door as if in irritation.
- Dak looked stunned, then slapped his palm on the table.
- He slapped his palm over the upturned bottom and held the thing firmly to the table.
- The butt of a 1-cm service pistol slapped Ned's palm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.