"slap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked as if I had slapped him with a fish.
- He slapped himself around the head several times with both hands.
- He slapped her across the face with the back of his hand.
- I slapped him across the face with my left hand.
- The man slapped him across the face with the back of his hand.
- I only slapped you with my open hand, not very hard.
- He slapped the paper with the back of one hand.
- He turned and slapped her across the mouth with the back of his hand.
- Suddenly, he slapped her face with the back of his hand.
- Then she slapped him with all her strength across the face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.