"slap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The mother of the first victim had slapped his face.
- Finally one of them pulled a hand back and slapped her face, full force.
- He felt nothing more than if a woman had slapped his face.
- He was beginning to cry so I slapped his face to get him back on the subject.
- Suddenly, he slapped her face with the back of his hand.
- A hand came flying down and slapped her face hard.
- If she had been any other person on earth, I would have reached out and slapped her face.
- She was cut off as the man slapped her face.
- She looked as if he had just slapped her face.
- She looked at him as though he had slapped her face.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.