"slap" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The other woman removed a picture and slapped it down on the table in front of her.
- Once he spit on me and I slapped him down.
- A hard hand slapped down across Matt's mouth, which happened to be open.
- He pulled out his money and slapped it down on the bar.
- One of the guards moved forward and slapped it down.
- At once, she slapped down the book onto the table and jumped to her feet.
- He slapped it down upon the table in front of him.
- His hand slapped down on the desk again with even more force.
- "Not like me, talking out of turn and getting slapped down for it."
- These he also slapped down on the table, then stood back, his hands once more rubbing together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.