"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They seized the golden vessel, and then the shadows swirled around them and what happened he could not say.
- The shadow of panic swirled ever closer around him.
- The shadows in the doorway swirled, coalesced, formed into a man.
- Thickening suddenly, the shadows swirled to form into something black and vaguely manlike.
- Derae prepared herself for the attack, but it did not come, the shadows swirling into a cloak around the spirit form of Aida.
- The shadow swirled and eddied, drew back, and out of the midst of the darkness a great cat-face glared at him.
- The shadows were swirling in the crystal again, and as they cleared Meg began to recognize her mother's lab at home.
- On the red silk walls, shadows swirled and ran together, small children of that darkness, massing at the top where the vent hole drew out the smoke.
- The shadow within a shadow swirled for a moment as if in anger.
- Across the mirrorlike surface swirled furious shadows painted in red and yellow and orange.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.