"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow whirled back into 1472, to escape the fusillade.
- It never reached the wall from which The Shadow whirled.
- The Shadow had whirled away when the trigger-men began their fire.
- The Shadow had whirled away; his own guns roared their welcome.
- The Shadow, however, whirled in the direction from which the warning cry had come.
- The Shadow did not pause, but whirled and glided back to the wall.
- The Shadow whirled as he fired, away from the corner where helpless persons stood.
- Shadows of raised legs whirled about me on the cavern walls.
- The Shadow whirled as he heard their heavy breathing.
- The man with the gun caught his first view of the room just as The Shadow whirled.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.