"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was an unusual setting to say the least.
- He plays a variety of different flutes from all around the world, and in unusual settings.
- It's important to look for the unusual setting that will be memorable.
- You'll pay no more than £15 a head at most of them for good grub in an unusual and vibrant setting.
- If any team can handle such an unusual setting, the Saints are it.
- His eye are opened to the meetings that take place in this unusual setting.
- It also has one of the more unusual settings yet devised for a sitcom.
- The end of Jordan's curio room had been arranged with a most unusual setting.
- "We were in an unusual setting and situation here," Moore said.
- Perhaps the draw at first had to do with the unusual setting or the need to support something that was clearly a worthy effort.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.