"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has a fantastic setting (which negates the mythical quality).
- Constantinople sounds like a fantastic new setting, why not play as a different ancestor this time?
- The scale of the cast and fantastic setting make the opera often difficult to stage, which helps to explain why the work is not performed often.
- This combines with the fantastic setting to make a game which is serious in subject matter, but light-hearted in tone.
- He looked up and saw that the entire fantastic setting was reflected in a gigantic mirror which spanned the ceiling from wall to wall.
- Fra Carnevale is known primarily for two extraordinary paintings of tiny figures in fantastic architectural settings.
- Working within the studio, he could not only manufacture fantastic settings and the weather of his choice, but also remodel the looks of his actors.
- Unashamedly academic school in a "fantastic" setting.
- A Map On Port Môle, this place is situated right above the ocean and serves great Italian food in a fantastic setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.