"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They instinctively seemed to feel at home in the strange, awful setting.
- As we entered the funeral home the following evening, I felt alien and uncomfortable in that strange setting.
- I'm in a strange, barren, surreal setting and there are lots of snakes.
- With its strange setting - is that a bail bondsman's office?
- Signs of the Times is dominated by television sets, sometimes in strange settings.
- The forest path was like the strange, disorientating setting of a nightmare.
- What I did with the dossers is put them in very strange settings.
- Their faces began to register surprise at this strange setting.
- Critics praised its strange yet robust setting and unique character designs.
- I didn't like this dream with its strange, yet too familiar setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.