"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They may be based on anything from real-world racing leagues to entirely fantastical settings, and feature any type of land, air, or sea vehicles.
- A fantasy wargame is a wargame that involves a fantastical setting, and employs rules for elements such as magic and non-human intelligent creatures.
- Androgynous nudes in fantastical settings were a recurring theme.
- The lack of visuals also enable fantastical settings and effects to be used in radio plays where the cost would be prohibitive for movies or television.
- The setting has been described as steampunk, a fantastical setting where steam engine technology is prominently used.
- Her works depict dreamlike, surreal scenes of partially dressed women posing seductively in opulent, sometimes fantastical, settings.
- Ashton Raze explores 15 of the most evocative and fantastical settings in video game history.
- Many action films continue to celebrate the gun toting hero in fantastical settings.
- They may be based on anything from real-world racing leagues to entirely fantastical settings.
- Romantic lighting, lush floral arrangements and fantastical settings created out of ordinary rooms and outdoor tents have become Isabell's trademark.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.