"send" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That sent the case to the state's highest court, which had the final word last month.
- It sent the case back to a lower court for a trial that is to begin in July 1996.
- He said the city had asked them to send the case to the state appeals court.
- It sent the case back to a lower court for a ruling.
- The majority voted to send the case back to the government.
- They sent the case back for a new sentencing hearing.
- Damon sent him the case as an example of a growing problem.
- But he sent the prosecutor's case on to Congress, the first step in a possible impeachment.
- The judge accused them of "threatening state security", and sent the case to a military court.
- Higher courts, when he appeals, send the case back down for another round.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.