"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The term post-grunge was meant to be pejorative, suggesting that they were simply musically derivative, or a cynical response to an "authentic" rock movement.
- Clearly, conservatives have invited a cynical response to the campaign for high moral standards.
- In cynical response, the royalist blancs, who ran the colony, incited their African slaves to revolution.
- The Pope's cynical response, scrawled on the back of the legate's letter, was: 'These are things which make me doubt that he believes anything.'
- The cynical response is that the head coach of an elite-level program is hardly an appropriate spokesman for the value of a big-time player's educational future.
- Ethnic communities complained that this attack on multiculturalism was a cynical response to polls showing Hanson's rising popularity.
- Hearing Tracy talk about Weaver in such glowing terms might elicit a cynical response from Yankees fans.
- Various lines could be taken as cynical responses to Ono, or to Lennon's audience and music critics.
- His lips twisted and she waited for the inevitable cynical response, but surprisingly it didn't come.
- The cynical response is that there was a promotion in place for kids to run the bases at Shea after the game.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.