"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Simengaard strangled his incredulous response just short of a shout, and Jurgens jerked a nod without ever looking away from White Haven.
- Entreri's expression summed up his incredulous response to that preposterous notion.
- She heard the exultant reply and the incredulous response to its simultaneity.
- His jaw clamped as he recalled Porter's incredulous, panic-stricken response to the news that he was now in command.
- He also puts to him the idea of making Hacker Prime Minister, which meets with an incredulous response.
- That brought an incredulous response from Kathy Duva of Main Events, the promoter of the bout.
- Use of the law drew incredulous responses from some public officials.
- His greeting drew an icy glare and the incredulous response, "What did you say?"
- That drew an incredulous response from Mr. Feingold.
- Seeing me form an incredulous response, he raised a finger.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.