"response" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The near universal response seems to be one of surprise: How could this happen here?
- Such a universal response to an appeal for charity is unprecedented.
- The universal response seemed to be: "I don't want to talk about that."
- The one almost universal response - a smile.
- "It's been a universal response from people who aren't here," he said.
- "The universal response was, 'It's for individual governments to do that.' "
- Retreats were the Church's universal early response to all questionable incidents involving the clergy.
- "Get people inside the building, and the universal response is 'Wow!' "
- Everyone has a universal response, irrespective of age, gender or anything else.
- I can tell you that the universal response he's gotten is that he cannot do both.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.